Check out my recent recipe find! These Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip muffins were easy to make and pretty tasty!
3 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 egg whites
1 1/4 cup skim milk
3/4 cup mashed bananas
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray the muffin tins with cooking spray or use paper liners.
3. Combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the try ingredients and stir until blended together (it will look a little soupy).
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Yields 18 muffins
3 Weight Watcher Points per muffin or 127 calories, 22g carbs, 4g fat, 3g protein, 2g fiber.
Source: I found this recipe on Pinterest and you can also find it on http://www.emilybites.com (along with the nutritional info.)